Ways To Support NCS
For over 30 years, Northside Christian School has committed itself to preparing tomorrow's leaders through a comprehensive education of academics, athletics, and fine arts, woven together with faith.
Contrary to popular belief, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating each student. It takes a combination of tuition and charitable donations to provide the distinctives that private Christian school education offers: small classes, exemplary teachers, resources that many public schools cannot offer, exceptional offerings in exploratory subjects, more personal attention, an unapologetically Christian environment, and so much more.Paying tuition gives your child access to all of this. We must rely on the charitable gifts of our parents, grandparents, alumni and friends to help cover the "gap" between what tuition & fees cover and the actual expense of operating NCS. There are many ways you can partner with Northside Christian School to continue its commitment to excellence.
An investment in the Northside Christian School annual fund is an investment in the academic, spiritual and experiential enrichment of today"s youth and tomorrow"s leaders. Tax-deductible contributions to our annual fund help bridge the gap between tuition revenue and the actual cost of school operations.
National Christian Foundation (NCF) is the largest Christian grant-making foundation in the world. Its innovative, tax-smart solutions help you simplify your giving, multiply your impact, and glorify God.
- Cash Gifts - Contributions of cash gifts to Northside Christian School entitle you to a tax benefit through itemized deductions. You can mail a contribution, payable to Northside Christian School, to the following address:Northside Christian SchoolAdvancement Office7777 62nd Avenue NorthSaint Petersburg, FL 33709
- Corporate Matching Gifts - Many employers match contributions that you personally make. Whether you make a gift of cash or stock, check to see if your employer has a matching gift program that can double your contribution to Northside Christian School.
- Major Gifts: For use in retiring debt, investing in new facilities such as a Fine Arts building, upgrading/repairing existing facilities, purchasing new sports equipment and musical instruments, and upgrading technological resources.
- Planned Gifts
- Bequests (by last will and testament)
- Revocable trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts and Annuity Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Real Estate
- Tuition Assistance Fund
- Wish List
Charitable ContributionsOne of the best ways to make a charitable contribution to Northside Christian is to give appreciated securities. In most cases, you may avoid paying capital gains taxes on the stocks appreciation and enjoy the benefit of a charitable income tax deduction. When making any gift of stock or securities, please contact our Director of Advancement, Mrs. Mrs. Tessa Madasz, at (727) 541-7593, ext. 247. By informing the school in advance, we can ensure that your gift will be credited appropriately.Other NCS fundraising activities include:Used Uniform Sale
Used Book Sale
Northside Christian School is a not for profit, 501(c)(3) organization and your gift(s) may be tax deductible. Northside is not a tax consultant and donors should always seek the advice of their own financial consultant prior to making a sizeable donation.
Office Depot: When shopping for yourself or your office remember to use the NCS code at Office Depot. Tell the clerk you would like the donations to be given to Northside Christian School codes MS/HS ID #70112587 or ES ID#70113025
General Mill's Box Tops for Education™ - It's easy to earn cash for NCS every time you buy groceries. Just clip Box Tops coupons from any of the participating General Mills products and turn them in at any school office. Please note that Box Tops coupons may not appear on all sizes/flavors of participating products.
If you have additional questions about financial giving, or would like more information about how you can participate, please contact Mrs. Tessa Madasz at (727) 541-7593, ext. 247. Thank you again for helping us to prepare tomorrow's leaders in a Christ centered environment.